This is Team Burlingame
I truly love coming to work every day. It’s a joy getting to know each of my patients and their families and a privilege to have a career that allows me to become a small part of a person’s life, whether I’m caring for a child, teen, or adult.
I’m clearly biased, but orthodontics is the best profession. I love everything from the nerdy science of moving teeth to finding out what’s new in a patient’s life at every appointment. The big reveal of a brand-new smile on the day we remove the braces, is so satisfying: not just for our patient, but for our team, too. All that hard work, by the patient and by us, has delivered a smile that will last a lifetime.
I love seeing healthy, confident, and beautiful smiles, and orthodontics enables me to create them. I cannot imagine a more fulfilling or rewarding profession.
- Undergraduate degree – Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Masters of Science and Residency in Orthodontics – State University of New York at Buffalo, NY
- Diplomate - American Board of Orthodontics
As an orthodontist, continuing education is part of my commitment to my patients and myself. This is an evolving field, with developments in technology and procedures occurring constantly. I regularly attend meetings, seminars, and lectures to stay current with the newest research and innovations.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York Dental Association
- Fourth District Dental Society, past newsletter editor
- Ballston Spa Business and Professional Association – Board Member
My husband Scott and I both grew up in Galway and were excited to move back after completing our education. Scott is a structural engineer as well as an amazing husband and dad. We have two daughters, Lea and Eloise, along with two yellow labs, Colden and Libby, and a cat named Riley. We enjoy traveling, biking, skiing, and mostly just spending time together.